- 1 medium size onion
- 2 medium size green chillies
- 1 large potato, cut into cubes
- 1 cup mix vegetables, i will be using carrots, peas
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Raising Flour
- 1 cup Gram Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tsp each of turmeric
- curry powder
- coriander powder
- 1 tsp dry fenugreek or methi
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp onion seed or kalongi
1. Chop 1 onion, 2 green chillies, 1 large Potato cubed, 1 cup mix veg of your choice and addd all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add the spices to the bowl with 1/2 cup self raising flour, 1 cup gram flour and one egg.
3. Add 1/2 cup water (or bit more if you need to) mix it all up.
4. Deep fry until golden and crispy and enjoy with your favourite sauce.