Recipe: Vegetable Garlic Chicken
Summary: Vegetable Garlic Chicken by Chef Zakir from Dawat
- 300 gm Boneless Chicken
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Spring onions
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 Cabbage
- 3-4 Green chilies
- 1/4 bunch Fresh coriander
- 10-12 Cloves Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Red chili flakes
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon Corn flour
- 4 tablespoon Oil
- 4 tablespoon Chili garlic sauce
- to taste Salt
- Cut 300 gm chicken into pieces.
- Chop a capsicum, carrot, 2 spring onions, 1/4cabbage, 3 to 4 green chilies and 1/4 bunch fresh coriander finely.
- Slice 10 to 12 cloves of garlic.
- Heat 4 tablespoon oil in a pan and saute sliced garlic.
- When garlic is a nice golden brown, add chicken pieces and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Then add all vegetables and cook for another 4 to 5 minutes. Then add 1 tablespoon crushed black pepper, 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, salt to taste and 4 tablespoon chili garlic sauce and stir continuously for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then add water and bring to a boil.
- When water begins to boil, add 2 tablespoon corn flour and continue stirring.
- Increase the flame and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Vegetable Garlic Chicken is
- ready to serve.
Preparation time: 40 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4